QuietKat will accept the return or cancellation of an order under the following conditions:
- Items that are purchased and cancelled before shipping are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Items that are shipped may be returned within 30 days if there are fewer than 10 miles on the odometer. Those returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on the purchase price, as well as return shipping fees. A 1% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Under the “QuietKat Test Ride & Guarantee Program,” a customer pays an additional non-refundable fee ($150 for bikes and $225 for all-terrain trikes) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 30 days and for fewer than 10 miles. Upon an approved return, the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price, and not subject to the 15% restocking fee. However, a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles of testing. QuietKat would arrange for and cover the return shipping fees. The original shipping costs paid by the customer would not be refunded.
- QuietKat will not accept the returns of products after 30 days.
- In the event of a product return, QuietKat will not accept the return of promotional items associated with that sale. The MSRP value of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund.
- Before a return is made, the customer must receive written approval of the return and a Return Authorization Number from QuietKat, Inc. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of the company, a refund will not be issued. The customer who sends a unit back without consent will be responsible for shipping costs back to them, or will sacrifice the item. Once a return is approved by QuietKat, Inc., you may receive an exchange, company credit or a refund. Please address your return to:
c/o Returns: Authorization # _____
936 Chambers Court
Eagle, Colorado 81631
- All purchases made through authorized QuietKat retailers are subject to the dealer’s return and refund policies. QuietKat does not accept direct returns of products sold through authorized retailers. All products sold through dealers must be returned to the original seller.